Bread has been stored in linen bags for centuries. Linen is a natural fiber that breathes and will keep your bread fresh without using plastic. These bags also work well for carrying your bread home from the bakery. Linen provides natural anti-bacterial properties to keep bread from getting moldy. The linen also keeps the bread in a dark location, which also discourages mold.
Linen bread bags keep your homemade bread and bakery bread fresh. The bags are available in three sizes to fit most breads: Baguette ( 8 X 20); Round Boule (12 X 12); and Loaf (12 X 17). The seams are finished with a serged edge to prevent raveling. The bags all close with a double drawstring to really cinch it closed.
The linen is a natural color that looks good in everyone’s kitchen. These bags can be machine washed and dried. You’ll find that they will get softer as time goes on. They make a perfect gift for the home baker!
Packaging & Shipping
1. Q: Are you a manufacture? A: Yes, we are a manufacturer.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A: Our factory is located in Wuxi City, Jiangsu, China, close to Shaghai province.We sincerely welcome our clients, from home or abroad, to visit our company!
3. Q: Do you have stock products to sell?
A: No. We work on OEM orders. That means size, material, quality, design, packing solution, etc will depend on your request. Obviously, your logo can be printed on the products.
4. Q: When we creat the artwork, what kind of format is available for printing?
A: The popular ones: PDF, CDR, AI, PSD
5. Q: How can I get some samples? A: We are honored to offer you samples.